1 in stock
The Linking Finger Rings is considered by many to be the strongest magic routine ever conceived. Being able to link and unlink finger rings has been in the repertoire of some of the most prominent magicians in the world. In the past this has been used only for stage work, however, Paul Romhany has taken the classic Linking Finger Routine to a new level with a close-up version that is designed to be performed under ANY close-up condition from the street, bars, corporate functions to restaurants. With the moves he has created you will instantly link and unlink rings which are in full view and done using only one-hand. If you've ever wanted to perform a Linking Finger Routine in a walk-about situation and be able to have instant re-set now you can!
This is the closing effect Paul finishes every walk-about performance with, whether it be in restaurants, trade-shows or just showing friends some magic - MERGE is something people will remember for a very long time where you are able to link and unlink their finger rings.
- You will learn a one-handed link and unlink that keeps the rings in view throughout the entire routine.
- No more fumbling to link or unlink the rings - everything is open in plain site.
- The LINK happens in the spectator's hands making this the perfect walk-about routine.
- The unlink is instant and very visual
- Bonus ideas include using a pen and various other methods for the one-handed unlink
You will receive:
- Regular Finger Ring with matching Himber Ring
- Download video tutorial so you can watch and learn Paul's routine plus bonus handling ideas for different sized rings
- Instructional booklet with bonus ideas
Reload page to start video player ...