Yoshito är en underground kortmagiker från Japan, som under mer än tio år skapat och utvecklat helt unika kort-moves. För första gången lär han ut dem på en instruktions-DVD. Även filmen är lite "underground" och när jag i augusti månad 2014 skriver den här texten, så har vi precis fått hem de första exemplaren av filmen som säljs utanför Japan. Filmen har engelska undertexter. För att förstå instruktionsfilmens innehåll måste man förstå engelska. Därför är informationen om filmens innehåll också på engelska:
As the title TECHINT (Technical Intelligence) indicates, this is a series of moves for cards. Every move is visual and unique. Practice them and modify them to fit you. They will serve you to be unique. Yoshito has modified them to a variety of forms and has been using them for nearly a decade. Up till now, he was the only one to use them because they are purely unique and he never explained them before.
I bet you know some basic moves such as ribbon spread, double lift, color change and so on. He does them like nobody has done before. He resolved them peace by peace and reconstruct them to suit him.
Yoshito is an underground magician from Japan and he has been trying to be totally different from any magicians from the beginning of his career. This is one of the results and if you want to be different, here is your clue.
1. Zip Up Spread: Fancy display for ribbon spread.
2. Liquid Shift: A card switch with smooth movement. It will affect all the visual with double lift.
3. Marshal Lift: Functional one hand double lift.
4. Solid Shift: One handed switch during the motion of put a card.
5. Drop Shift: Modify Solid Shift to a color change.
6. Quantum: A minimal approach of a single card jumping.
7. Cliff Control: A control card from the top to certain position in the deck. Useful for dribble force or classic force.
8, Bench Force: A simple dribble force without any breaks or what so ever.
9. Casimir Production: A card production with flourish.
10. Spinal Lift: Yoshito has four one handed double lifts which turn over four different directions. This is one of them.
11. Flat Wink: Quick color change. No covering with a hand and doesn’t leave anything in the deck (reversed card etc...).
12. Kepler: A confirmation move to show this is a single card, while you perform double lift.
13. Basel: Fancy way to hand a card.
14. Molt Change: A visual color change with revolving motion. You can show maximum area of the card during the move and again, it does’t leave anything in the deck (reversed card etc…).
15. Spin Shot: Card shooting from the middle of the deck.
16. Spin Shot_sybil: Spin shot with sybil move.
17. Perpetual Cut: Variation of one handed cut which altered the finger position in order to keep the speed and sastainability.
18. Adaman Control: A top control using Perpetual Cut.
19. TC Control: A logical and natural top control with riffle and cascade.
20. Ligand Production: New visual production which used to be only done by gimmicks. This time this is done with simple sleight of hand.